BLOG TEMPLATE

Monday, May 9, 2011

Things

Things I should never, ever travel without again! Next time I go crazy (er) and leave for three moments, reminded me that I'm Allie and I need to bring these things with me! Thankfully, these and more have been provided over the course of my journeying!

A Bible. The Word transcends the page, and the prayer book my mama wouldn't let me leave without contains some of my favorite passages! Also, biblegateway.com :)


A copy of my favorite book in the wide world, The Divine Secrets of the Ya-Ya Sisterhood. I was missing it something fierce, and Dawn had a copy, signed, no less, at Cararra!


A crafty, creative hobby. I have a constant need to be creating something! I have rediscovered crocheting, which is easy to travel with and so therapeutic. And Dawn shared this fabulous pattern for barefoot sandals, perfect for summertime! The women in my family are extraordinary in so many ways, and so crafty and talented! Yarn and needles at the market in Milano.


Steel Magnolias. Megan has it downloaded on her computer. Laughter through tears is, and always will be, my favorite emotion!

1 comment:

  1. in the words of Clairee: "M'Lynn, you just missed the chance of a lifetime"
    in the words of mama silva:"you have taken the chance of a lifetime by having this unforgettable adventure in Italy"...
    live on sister!!!

    ReplyDelete